Independence with Regional Firm Support
The Wunderlich Independent Network (WIN) caters to experienced advisors with an established practice who desire the benefits of independence. We understand the needs of independent advisors and their clients - that’s why we developed a comprehensive suite of high level products, personalized services and unparalleled support for our independent network.
Here are a few of the reasons advisors have joined the Wunderlich Independent Network:
- Culture: Wunderlich offers the appealing aspects of a regional firm, where we can customize support to the individual, complemented by the platform and technology resources of much larger firms (sourced through First Clearing†).
- Support: Independence should not mean going it alone. We offer PCG-level support and services to help independent advisors grow their practices, including business development, marketing, investment solutions, annuity/insurance support and a dedicated support team specifically for our independent advisors.
- Syndicate Access: Our advisors have access to syndicate products (IPO’s and secondary offerings) through WIN.
- Independence: With WIN, you’ll have the freedom to choose what’s best for your clients and your practice. You will never be pressured into selling any product.
- Rewards: We offer extremely competitive payouts and costs that are lower than many of our competitors.
- Conversion & Transition Assistance: We stand ready to assist with transitioning you and your clients to a new platform. Our client conversion process has proven highly successful thanks to a knowledgeable and experienced advisor transition support team.
If you’d like to explore the opportunities Wunderlich Independent Network can offer to you and your clients, please contact:
David Claibourne, Senior Vice President of Wunderlich Independent Network
firstname.lastname@example.org or (901) 259-9410
†First Clearing is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.