Work Wonders for Your Clients and Your Practice
Wunderlich Wealth Management is committed to providing top-notch services, support and resources comparable to the largest firms, allowing our advisors to best serve their clients’ needs. At the same time, we’re proud to foster a small firm culture where advisors are known by their names, not numbers. We view advisors as the center of every client relationship and integral to the firm’s success, so we work hard to help you realize your own goals for the future.
Here are just a few reasons why advisors are choosing Wunderlich:
- Culture: Wunderlich offers the appealing aspects of a regional firm, where every advisor has a voice, complemented by the platform and technology resources of a large firm (sourced through First Clearing†).
- Freedom: You have the freedom to choose what’s best for your clients. You will never be pressured into selling them something that just doesn’t fit because we do not offer proprietary products.
- Focus: Wealth management is our primary business. That means our advisors and their clients are of the utmost importance throughout our firm.
- Payout Grid: We offer one of the most competitive grid and benefits packages in the industry. In fact, according to On Wall Street’s 2016 compensation survey, Wunderlich offers the most advantageous cash grid of all regional firms. This is the second consecutive year we’ve led the survey rankings. Learn more about this recognition.
- Professional Development: Our Professional Development Program is run by experienced staff with a successful record of helping advisors enhance productivity and grow their practices.
- Conversion & Transition Support: We stand ready to assist with transitioning you and your clients to a new platform thanks to our highly successful client conversion and advisor transition support team.
If you’d like to explore the opportunities Wunderlich can offer to you and your clients, please contact
James Parrish, President of Wunderlich Wealth Management, or our branch manager at the location nearest you.
†First Clearing is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.