Wunderlich Corporate Profile
Wunderlich Securities is excited to announce that our name is changing to B. Riley Wealth Management, Inc. After more than 20 years of proudly serving clients as Wunderlich, we’re changing our name to better align with our parent company, B. Riley Financial, and our fellow affiliates. Learn more here.
Wunderlich provides comprehensive wealth management and brokerage services to individuals and families, corporations and non-profit organizations, including qualified retirement plans, trusts, foundations and endowments. Established in 1996 and headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, Wunderlich became a wholly-owned subsidiary of B. Riley Financial, Inc., in July 2017.
- 400 associates; 240 financial advisors
- More than 24 offices in 15 states
- Over $10 billion in client assets under administration
- Member FINRA & Securities Investor Protection Corp (SIPC)
- Parent company B. Riley Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:RILY) is a publicly traded, diversified financial services company
- Clearing and execution services through First Clearing‡
- Institutional clearing services through Broadcort Capital Corp.
‡First Clearing is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.