Wunderlich Corporate Profile
Founded in 1996 in Memphis, Tennessee, Wunderlich is a full-service investment firm serving the needs of individuals, corporations and institutional clients through our wealth management, investment banking and capital markets divisions. Additionally, we offer inter-dealer institutional fixed income trading services through Fundamental Broker Inter-Dealer (FBI) and operate registered investment advisory subsidiaries. Our firm was ranked among the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine from 2010 through 2013.
- 450 associates; 240 financial advisors
- More than 25 offices in 17 states
- Over $10 billion in client assets under administration
- Award-winning research analysts covering over 250 publicly-traded companies
- Member FINRA & Securities Investor Protection Corp (SIPC)
- Clearing and execution services through First Clearing‡
- Institutional clearing services through Broadcort Capital Corp.
‡First Clearing is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.