Wunderlich Corporate Profile
Wunderlich provides comprehensive wealth management and brokerage services to individuals and families, corporations and non-profit organizations, including qualified retirement plans, trusts, foundations and endowments. Established in 1996 and headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, Wunderlich became a wholly-owned subsidiary of B. Riley Financial, Inc., in July 2017.
- 400 associates; 240 financial advisors
- More than 23 offices in 14 states
- Over $10 billion in client assets under administration
- Member FINRA & Securities Investor Protection Corp (SIPC)
- B. Riley Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:RILY) is a publicly traded, diversified financial services company
- Clearing and execution services through First Clearing‡
- Institutional clearing services through Broadcort Capital Corp.
‡First Clearing is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, Member SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company.